Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rest In Peace

When somebody passes from this plane of existence, it is right to remember them for the good things that they did, and for their great accomplishments.

Although Michael Jackson, had "problems", he also had successes, and I wanted to list some of them as a tribute to his life. He wasn't perfect, as none of us are. We have all made mistakes, some bigger than those others have made. Despite that, he had an impact on more of our lives. For now, I am going to overlook any of his failures or shortcomings, no matter how I feel about any of them, and celebrate what he did right, as I would want someone to do for me when my time comes.

Well, nix my brilliant idea to embed some youtube video. All embeds have been blocked...

You can go to this link though and watch them all: Michael Jackson

There is also this: Life in Pictures

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the "King of Pop". May he find peace in eternal rest.

No comments: