Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Friday, October 19, 2007

To Complicate Matters...

Some of you may have noticed that my posting these days has been random at best. I start blogs all the time, but never quite finish them before the next crisis in life happens. So lately, when I finally get one finished, I click post and move on. The down side to this is that my blogs are posting under the date I started them, not the date I finished them. This is a non-issue if you are paying attention, but if you aren't you are bound to miss some good stuff. Well, at least I think so. My husband thinks I should just be revising the dates before I click post. He is probably right, but to be difficult, lazy, or complicated, you can pick one, I am not doing that. You may want to scroll back through the last few weeks and see what you have missed. I have to keep you people on your toes! By the way, the little button below is my new motto...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just started using Microsoft LiveWriter. A free program for writing blog posts. You can write the post, add pics and/or vids, set tags, does the whole technorati tag thing also. And you save them on your PC until you tell it to post. The post will be the day you actually hit the publish button, not the date you started it.

Something to think about anyway.