Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Monday, March 26, 2007

[PPP] Have You Been Wondering How Things Have Been Going For Me At Pay Per Post?

Many of you know that I have just started my travels with Pay Per Post. I have been very surprised at how easily the program actually works. There are lots of opportunities available, lots of variety in services and products you can post about, and many different ways available for you to post. Some opportunities require a picture or two, some require multiple links, and some require a video blog. Some just simply require some text and a link only. The text required can vary from 50 words on upwards. As you can see there really is something at Pay Per Post for everyone.

Many of you have noticed, that I have only posted five Pay Per Post blogs. This will be my sixth post. Of the opportunities that I chose a few turned out much longer in length than the advertiser was requesting. I really have had to put very little time into my Pay Per Post blogs. Maybe twenty to thirty minutes a post. That equals about 100 to 150 minutes. For that amount of time, I have made $45.20. That is almost $50.00 about two hours worth of work. I haven’t even been taking the blog opportunities that have the larger pay amounts available.

I think it is obvious that I am very pleased with the program. Now I am going to have to decide what exactly I am going to do with the extra cash. I will probably concentrate on paying some debt first, but maybe if I can keep this up I will be able to take the family on a vacation. I would love for my son to see England, which is where his step-father is from, and I have always wanted to see Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I could use a new car too, but the one I want is going to require me to post a lot more often than I have been able to bring myself to thus far.

If things keep moving in the direction they have been, than maybe some of the things I listed previously, that we always wanted to do would be possible. If not, at least it is a little extra spending cash for an emergency.



1 comment:

Rock said...

Sunni Kay, wow, a real way to make money with blogging--what a revelation. Anyway, I am so busy lately, but I return here and see that your site has really developed. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

When I get more time I'll be visiting my favorite blogs more often. For now, it's good to see that the blogosphere is being well-served.

Truth—The No Spin Politically Incorrect Zone
Rock