Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Let The Christmas Shopping Begin!

If you are like me, you like to get your Christmas Shopping done early, but something always gets in the way, and does so repeatedly until it is the weekend before Christmas, and you have three days to get it all done in time for someone else to rip all the pretty paper off, and secretly add it to the pile of things they don't need, didn't want, and will probably take back. Okay, so it isn't really that bad, but I do always end up being a last minute shopper. We will see if this year goes any better than the last few have...

In an attempt to get something done before three days before Christmas I have been scoping things out on-line, as I am usually home late, and the stores are closed but the web is not. I found this! For those of you who won't click the link, here i a picture of what I found, and the blurb, written by someone else, describing the item, and where it is available.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What, you may ask, does a three hundred and forty five-dollar candle smell like? In this case it’s ‘the scent of clementine leaves in the morning dew’. The Orange Blossom candle by Jo Malone is available through Nieman Marcus for, I repeat, three hundred and forty-five dollars. Let’s see...a new dishwasher or a candle? Dishwasher or candle? That’s a tough one.


You know what scares me? Other people's children will spend this kind of money and buy this! Rest assured, readers, that none of you will be getting this from me, and no one in my family will either. I am not buying any dishwashers either, so don't get your hopes up.

Pray for other people's children please. They need all the help they can get!

No comments: