Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We were recently listening to Johnny Cash on my PC. I will always have a soft spot for Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn, Marty Robbins, George Jones, Hank Sr., and many others of the classic country singers, thanks to my father. It isn't uncommon for one of them to be playing in my house. Captain Dramatic is learning to love them as well, and that is only right in my mind. On this particular day "Boy Named Sue" was the song playing.

CD: Mom, I love this song!
Me: Me too...maybe I should have named you Sue....
CD: Then I would hate this song mom, and I like this song, so I am glad you didn't.

To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: