Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Until We Meet Again!

This is a short video slide show that I feel everyone should see. Thank you Sarge Charlie for bringing this to my attention. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you to all of the men and women of our armed forces and their families for sacrificing so much to protect the rest of us. I have said it a million times, but I feel I can't say it enough.

PLEASE WATCH THE SLIDE SHOW HERE

I also created my own slide show. There are 140 photos that I found, and it took forever to upload them all, so please take a few minutes to watch.

I did this because as I went around the web one day I saw a lot of pictures you don't see in the main stream media. Pictures that prove that out troops are giving Iraqi's more than a war. They are far from home, and far from those they love, but hey have not forgotten what being an American is. They have not forgotten that this is a nation of hope, and love, and giving. They are our best ambassadors! I am so proud to be an American, and these pictures show you why.



Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow

1 comment:

Sarge Charlie said...

Please feel free to take anything you want from my blog, watching this will keep you in touch with reality.