Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Race For Life

I received an email today from my sister-in-law who lives in the United Kingdom. She is going to be participating in the Race For Life Cancer Walk. She didn't ask that I help, but I want to. She has always been amazingly kind to me, and I couldn't think of a better person to help or a better cause for that matter.

If you have anything you can spare, please consider donating it via her Race For Life website. Keep in mind that she is in the United Kingdom, and the funds will be collected in Pounds from your credit card. This means, that due to the current exchange rate, that if you donate 20.00 Pounds via her website, your credit card will be debited about $29.41.


Click here to donate.


Click here to convert Pounds to Dollars.

The minimum amount that can be donated is 2.00 Pounds. Please let her know in the comments when you donate that her sister in the states sent you. I don't want to freak her out :P

Thank you to all of you for taking the time to read this, and great big hug to all of you who can, and have donated.

No comments: