Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Born Again American

One of my cousins sent me a link this week that I had to share. When I clicked it took me to a page where a song immediately started playing. A song with very powerful lyrics, and a message that should be shared with all Americans.

After listening to the song and reading the pledge, I signed the pledge. The pledge is this:

"I am a Born Again American
I am my Country's Keeper
My President and my Congress report to me
And so -
I will stay informed and involved
I will make my voice heard
And not just at election time
I can make a difference
I matter
I am an American, Born Again"

The Declaration of Independence is out nation's birth certificate. Recommit to its principles and declare yourself to all a Born Again American by adding your signature.


The site also has a list of the next steps, such as registering to vote, volunteering in your community, contacting your elected officials, and how to learn about your freedoms. Visitors can also share their stories. It is definitely a site to take a look at, and more importantly, it seems to outline what Americans should be doing, no matter what religion, race, gender, or political party they belong to.

I hope that all of you will sign the pledge, and help take back America.

Please click here.

No comments: