Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Friday Funny

Sipho had a girlfriend, Lorraine, very pretty and he liked her a lot. One day Sipho went to work and found a gorgeous new girl had come to work at his office, named Clearly. He was quite smitten with her and she was very interested in him too, but Sipho was a loyal man and wouldn't do anything with Clearly while he was still with Lorraine. He decided to break up with Lorraine and get it on with Clearly, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Then one day he and Lorraine went for a walk along the river bank, she slipped and fell into the river, the current carried her off and she drowned. Sipho stopped for a moment by the river, and then ran off smiling and singing and smiling and singing.

What was he singing, you ask?





WAIT FOR IT..





"I can see Clearly now Lorraine has gone."




I will probably offend everyone of you at least once, although I never intend to. Please take these for what they are. They are jokes. The world needs a bit more laughter.

I would love to hear your jokes as well. Feel free to email them to me, or leave them in the comments below. If I feature yours, I will ask for your website, so I can link back to you. :)

No comments: