Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Funny

A blonde gets a job as a teacher.

She notices a boy in the field standing alone, while all the other kids are running around having fun.

She takes pity on him and decides to speak to him.

"You ok?" she asks.

"Yes." he says.

"You can go and play with the other kids you know" she says.


It's best I stay here." he says.

"Why?" asks the blonde.

"Because I'm the goal keeper."


I will probably offend everyone of you at least once, although I never intend to. Please take these for what they are. They are jokes. The world needs a bit more laughter.

I would love to hear your jokes as well. Feel free to email them to me, or leave them in the comments below. If I feature yours, I will ask for your website, so I can link back to you. :)

No comments: