Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ask Captain Dramatic

I am very proud of my son, but that doesn't mean that I have always been good at keeping up with keeping everyone posted on his Tae Kwon Do progress. I should have posted a video three months ago...

Three months ago Captain Dramatic earned a solid red belt in Tae Kwon Do. We were all so happy for him. As many of you know, when he earns a new belt he gets to break a board. Here is the video I neglected to post at the time.



I realized that I forgot to post the video when I went to post his most recent. Tonight was Captain Dramatic's board breaking ceremony for earning his red belt black stripe. This means he is now a black belt candidate. When he is ready, he will test for his First Dan, or black belt. He wants it so bad he can taste it.

As a mom, it is it the so rewarding to see your child find something that makes him feel good about himself, and it is so special to watch that child succeed at something they really want, and truly had to work for. When black belt test day comes, we are going to be thrilled for him, no matter what the outcome, and cheering for him all the way, just as we have always tried to do.



If you have time, go back through the past videos. I do from time to time. He has come so far.

To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: