Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Every morning, as I am heading for the front door on my way to work, I stop at Captain Dramatic's room to wake him for school. Millions of mom's do this around the world every day. I have done this myself for years. Most days, I stand in the doorway, yelling "Get up! I have to go to work!" followed by "Get up! You are going to make me late! You know I can't leave until you are in the shower, and I know you aren't going to fall back to sleep!" If that doesn't work I have to get Dad-E up early, and make him hound the child out of bed. Usually, I don't have to go that far.

Friday morning was different, and I had to share.

I opened the door to Captain Dramatic's room.

Me: Time to...

I stop mid-sentence as I notice his light is already on. He is sitting up in bed and he has begun singing:

CD: Wake me up before you go-go. Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo.

I couldn't help it. I started laughing, and so did he. He got up to hug me good bye.

Me: I had no idea you had even heard Wham before.
CD: What is Wham?
Me: Never mind. You are the cutest goof ball I have ever met.

It was a great start to my day, even if I had an old Wham song stuck in my head all day.



To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: