Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Have you Forgotten?

I haven't forgotten...



I won't forget what happened, and I won't forget where I was. Nor will I forget the innocents lost, nor their families. I won't forget those who died trying to save lives, and I won't forget the bravery, courage, and self-sacrifice exhibited by so many Americans...



I won't forget the unity, and strength that this nations possesses, and showed the world that day, and those that followed. I won't forget my anger of my sadness, and I suggest that those responsible don't forget it either...



Because I have friends and protectors who can do what I can't. Who know the cost and lay it all on the line for their families, their country, and for me...



Every American should stand behind them, and I think that I can speak for all those that I know when I say that we do. We treasure them, and honor them, and promise to give them far more respect, and honor if the ultimate sacrifice should be made on our behalf.



It is because of men and women like them, that we can we, as a nation, have been blessed. I will continue to remember what you have tried to do to us, and the horrors you have brought to so many. I will also remember who I am, what is worth fighting for, and those who have given everything to protect my way of life, my right to be who I am, feel the way I do, and raise my children the same way. God bless and protect our troops. God bless and protect our people, our children, and our nation...

1 comment:

Sarge Charlie said...

seems like all my friends remember, maybe that is why they are my friends. I will never forget or forgive.