Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Many thanks to Lord Drachenblut for this weeks submission. I have listed each question below along with Captain Dramatic's first reaction, and answer to each one.

1. What is the Best movie of all time?

CD: The Mask

2. What is the worst movie of all time?

DAD-E: The Mask II
CD: What?
DAD-E: *laughs* Never mind, I have never seen it. It is a sequel without the same people from the original. Usually a very bad sign.
CD: *blank stare directed at Dad-E* Um...hmmm...I don't know. I have never seen a movie I didn't like.

Thank you Lord Drachenblut! Your submission is appreciated! I am sure that most of us could point out a few tremendously bad movies. We will have to let CD off on that last question due to lack of experience.


To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

No comments: