Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ask Captain Dramatic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


E made the family a wonderful dinner of Lasagna and Green Beans with almond slivers. We all sat enjoying it in silence, as we were too busy eating to speak. All of the sudden:

CD: Oh Wow!
Me: What?
CD: There are little green things falling out of my green beans!
Me: You think that might be why they call them green beans?
CD: I didn't know that there were little things inside the green beans! That is too cool! (as he pulls the bean apart t o show more little green things)
Me: I don't know whether I should laugh or cry that this simple fact has escaped you for ten years son...

Of course, E had been laughing since "There are little green things falling out of my green beans!". I finally decided to follow his lead.

To learn how you can submit your questions to Captain Dramatic, click here. Don't be shy!

1 comment:

Ron Simpson said...

you should come over to my blog and read what MY son said the other day.