Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Friday, August 6, 2010

One Bad Apple Spoils The Bunch

What would make any person think that this is OK?



I have been sitting here, trying to think of a reason to justify what this deputy did, but I just can't. Nor can I come up with any reasons why the other deputy thought this was funny...

The saddest part of this whole thing, is that this makes law enforcement look bad. They aren't all bad. In fact, the majority of them are probably nothing like this, but this is what we see. This is what people have to formulate opinions from. That is sad for the rest, that are fighting the good fight, and treating people with dignity and respect despite the tough job and situations that they have to deal with.



We have to be harder on the bad ones in order to protect the good ones, as well as citizens. I have no idea how to make that happen, but it needs happen. Here is a longer video of more of the worst.


The Largest Street Gang in America

BoilingFrogs | MySpace Video


I have only posted these here because it is the only thing that I know to do. I know all cops are not like this. I just feel that something needs to be done about the ones who are.

No comments: