Yeah! What she says!

Yeah! What she says!

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Please help my son reach his goal!

Hi! I’m joining in the American Heart Association’s Jump Rope For Heart event at my school. I will be jumping rope to help the American Heart Association raise money to fight heart disease and stroke. My mother said that she would help by setting up a web site for me and posting this link on her page. Can you help me by making a donation? I will be participating through the 23rd of February. Thanks!

The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you want to donate less, that's ok. You can just send the check right to me and I'll make sure the American Heart Association gets it.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - Western States Affiliate

******************************************************************************
Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=201334&u=201334-163654672&e=949993497
******************************************************************************
Please feel free to pass this on to all those that you know as well.

Thank you for all of your help!
Christian McPheeters

No comments: